my problem..

 :: Chat :: Advice/Help

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

my problem..

Post  jjthejetplane945 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:54 pm

ok so i had a bf, but there was a few problems he had this frend named beth, and we had first hour together and beth was in this class and he would talk 2 her more then me, his spot was rite next 2 her, and all hour he would poke her and stuff like that so i confronted his bout it and i was like hey i dont like how u r always talkin 2 her more then me and i sont like how u give her more attention then u give me. he claims to this day he dont like her like that, which is a lie. and then 1 day rite in front of me he kept shovin her and trying 2 hug her, basically flirting rite in front of me, and i got really pissed so i didnt talk 2 him and he got pissed at me and started 2 be a complete ass[ sry for swearing but there is no other word i can think of that would discribe how he was]2 me and all my frends[ which he does 2 my frends all the time but that day was worse][oh and he thought it was funny 2 do that 2 them] so i had my frend break up with him 4 me rite after school.[ went out wit him b4 he dont take a break up well, he was spazzing at me the first time i broke up with him]
and what i need advice on is did i do the rite thing?
avatar
jjthejetplane945

Posts : 496
Join date : 2008-06-17
Age : 24
Location : FLake TOWN!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jay_jj_jay

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  whitefox4114 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:57 pm

Well...you didn't really know. I think you made him angry by confronting him, so he tried to get back at you. Couples aren't supposed to be spending every hour together. They get tired of each other, so it's not strange to see your ex hang out with other people, especially girls. It's just a guy thing.
But don't get me wrong! I'm not like those guys! :p
avatar
whitefox4114
Admin

Posts : 600
Join date : 2008-06-07
Age : 26
Location : Dallas

View user profile http://www.zadadomain.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  jjthejetplane945 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:09 pm

no we were 2gether when he was doing this
avatar
jjthejetplane945

Posts : 496
Join date : 2008-06-17
Age : 24
Location : FLake TOWN!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jay_jj_jay

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  whitefox4114 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:19 pm

That's what I'm saying.
avatar
whitefox4114
Admin

Posts : 600
Join date : 2008-06-07
Age : 26
Location : Dallas

View user profile http://www.zadadomain.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  jjthejetplane945 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:44 pm

maybe i didnt explain it rite
avatar
jjthejetplane945

Posts : 496
Join date : 2008-06-17
Age : 24
Location : FLake TOWN!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jay_jj_jay

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  whitefox4114 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:44 pm

Try a more thorough explaination.
avatar
whitefox4114
Admin

Posts : 600
Join date : 2008-06-07
Age : 26
Location : Dallas

View user profile http://www.zadadomain.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  Delinquish on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:38 am

I get you...

Flirting is a natural boy thing, if we're cool Cool we do it, and then we get used to doing it, so when we go out, we can't really stop.

Did you say while he was flirting with that other girl, you sat next to him? And he was giving her more attention than you. If so then you did the right thing, but if not I don't that really called for dumping.

But it is still your decision, and I'm a boy, your a girl, we have different standards of too far in a relationship
avatar
Delinquish

Posts : 254
Join date : 2008-06-13
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  Jackreyes on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:50 am

hmmm.... maybe a little over-reaction on your part.
I guess it depends how much you like him though.

I mean one of my best friends (a girl somewhat similar to yourself) goes out with a guy who hardly spends any time with her at all and shes pretty much ok with that. He is almost always with other girls.
He was even taking pictures of their cleavage and my friend was only a little bit bothered but I think shes learnt to handle it and do the same thing. Now he is a bit better.
avatar
Jackreyes

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Wales, UK

View user profile http://gbatemp.net

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  Delinquish on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:53 am

Jackreyes wrote:.
He was even taking pictures of their cleavage

lol!

sorry, had to be done
avatar
Delinquish

Posts : 254
Join date : 2008-06-13
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  RideTheLines on Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:08 pm

Delinquish wrote:I get you...

Flirting is a natural boy thing, if we're cool Cool we do it, and then we get used to doing it, so when we go out, we can't really stop.

Did you say while he was flirting with that other girl, you sat next to him? And he was giving her more attention than you. If so then you did the right thing, but if not I don't that really called for dumping.

But it is still your decision, and I'm a boy, your a girl, we have different standards of too far in a relationship
I disagree, flirting is something that should stop when you have a girlfreind/boyfriend. And it's easy to stop flirting with other girls.

Andd i only read like part of it but dump him haha.
Flirtingg show's carelessness for the realationship, all he want's is to be single if he's gonna get on every girl.
avatar
RideTheLines

Posts : 246
Join date : 2008-06-22
Age : 24
Location : An igloo.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  jjthejetplane945 on Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:20 pm

RideTheLines wrote:
Delinquish wrote:I get you...

Flirting is a natural boy thing, if we're cool Cool we do it, and then we get used to doing it, so when we go out, we can't really stop.

Did you say while he was flirting with that other girl, you sat next to him? And he was giving her more attention than you. If so then you did the right thing, but if not I don't that really called for dumping.

But it is still your decision, and I'm a boy, your a girl, we have different standards of too far in a relationship
I disagree, flirting is something that should stop when you have a girlfreind/boyfriend. And it's easy to stop flirting with other girls.

Andd i only read like part of it but dump him haha.
Flirtingg show's carelessness for the realationship, all he want's is to be single if he's gonna get on every girl.
i did dump him and i agree with RideTheLines
avatar
jjthejetplane945

Posts : 496
Join date : 2008-06-17
Age : 24
Location : FLake TOWN!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jay_jj_jay

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  RideTheLines on Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:26 pm

gurl987 wrote:
RideTheLines wrote:
Delinquish wrote:I get you...

Flirting is a natural boy thing, if we're cool Cool we do it, and then we get used to doing it, so when we go out, we can't really stop.

Did you say while he was flirting with that other girl, you sat next to him? And he was giving her more attention than you. If so then you did the right thing, but if not I don't that really called for dumping.

But it is still your decision, and I'm a boy, your a girl, we have different standards of too far in a relationship
I disagree, flirting is something that should stop when you have a girlfreind/boyfriend. And it's easy to stop flirting with other girls.

Andd i only read like part of it but dump him haha.
Flirtingg show's carelessness for the realationship, all he want's is to be single if he's gonna get on every girl.
i did dump him and i agree with RideTheLines

And if you're in 6th or 7th grade it's pretty stupid to datee kids becuz all they do is hold hands and maybe hug?

Or most people do.

But there's like 82190430149124 dudes out there and if one is gonna flirtt with everyone thenn find one that's not.
avatar
RideTheLines

Posts : 246
Join date : 2008-06-22
Age : 24
Location : An igloo.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  Jackreyes on Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:47 pm

I agree in some ways RTL
It is pretty pointless having a partner at that age
but i think the flirting is also something that is associated with the age. I think that boys generally flirt in order to look cool in their early teens and then when they get a girl they don't know what to do with her.
avatar
Jackreyes

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Wales, UK

View user profile http://gbatemp.net

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  RideTheLines on Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:49 pm

Jackreyes wrote:I agree in some ways RTL
It is pretty pointless having a partner at that age
but i think the flirting is also something that is associated with the age. I think that boys generally flirt in order to look cool in their early teens and then when they get a girl they don't know what to do with her.

That is exactly right. Listen to what he said lol.
avatar
RideTheLines

Posts : 246
Join date : 2008-06-22
Age : 24
Location : An igloo.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  Sharamall on Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:45 pm

if he liked you he wouldn't flirt with anyone else because he would be too obsessed with you. period.
avatar
Sharamall

Posts : 667
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 24
Location : Cincinatti, OH, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  jjthejetplane945 on Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:24 pm

well, im going 2 b a sophmore in the fall so yea. and he claims that he wasnt flirtin he was just makin fun of her but yeah he said that he liked me alot.
avatar
jjthejetplane945

Posts : 496
Join date : 2008-06-17
Age : 24
Location : FLake TOWN!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jay_jj_jay

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  Sharamall on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:16 pm

what do you think you should do?
avatar
Sharamall

Posts : 667
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 24
Location : Cincinatti, OH, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  RideTheLines on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:43 pm

gurl987 wrote:well, im going 2 b a sophmore in the fall so yea. and he claims that he wasnt flirtin he was just makin fun of her but yeah he said that he liked me alot.

You're in 10th grade?
avatar
RideTheLines

Posts : 246
Join date : 2008-06-22
Age : 24
Location : An igloo.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  Sharamall on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:44 pm

what grade are you in RTL?
avatar
Sharamall

Posts : 667
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 24
Location : Cincinatti, OH, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  whitefox4114 on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:57 pm

But there's like 82190430149124 dudes out there and if one is gonna flirtt with everyone thenn find one that's not.
Lol i don't even think there are even that many people on the earth
avatar
whitefox4114
Admin

Posts : 600
Join date : 2008-06-07
Age : 26
Location : Dallas

View user profile http://www.zadadomain.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  RideTheLines on Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:52 am

whitefox4114 wrote:
But there's like 82,190,430,149,124 dudes out there and if one is gonna flirtt with everyone thenn find one that's not.
Lol i don't even think there are even that many people on the earth

Meh

my number is

82,190,430,149,124

world population is

6,705,309,501

xD
avatar
RideTheLines

Posts : 246
Join date : 2008-06-22
Age : 24
Location : An igloo.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  Crystal_Lucario on Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:25 pm

Let it solve itself...

Arrow Go with the flow. (Yes it is going to the Right Arrow ) Arrow

Crystal_Lucario

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  jjthejetplane945 on Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:31 pm

going 2 b this fall, and crystal, shut up. u r so bazar kid...[not being mean 2 him guys, hes my neighbor hes used 2 it]
avatar
jjthejetplane945

Posts : 496
Join date : 2008-06-17
Age : 24
Location : FLake TOWN!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jay_jj_jay

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  RideTheLines on Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:33 pm

You're 14 and going into 10th grade?

Something doesn't fit.

_________________
avatar
RideTheLines

Posts : 246
Join date : 2008-06-22
Age : 24
Location : An igloo.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  jjthejetplane945 on Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:35 pm

going 2 b 15 in two weeks or so
avatar
jjthejetplane945

Posts : 496
Join date : 2008-06-17
Age : 24
Location : FLake TOWN!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jay_jj_jay

Back to top Go down

Re: my problem..

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 :: Chat :: Advice/Help

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum