Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield: Bad Company Demo Review for 360

2 posters

:: Chat :: Reviews

Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company Demo Review for 360 Empty Battlefield: Bad Company Demo Review for 360

Post  mposiblisnothng Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:30 pm

This is my review for the Battlefield: Bad Company demo for Xbox 360.

Rating: 8.5/10

Well, I finally broke down and downloaded the demo for Battlefield: Bad Company. It's free to download, so that's a plus. The demo includes a Single Player mission, online Multiplayer, and a few little movies about the game. I decided to play through the mission first, so I could get used to the controls. After a while, I got the hang of em'. Overall, the graphics of the mission are great. Probably the best part is the dialogue and cut scenes. The voice acting is great. The mission was fun, but they didn't give too much away.

As for the multiplayer, I loved it. The weapons only take a little getting used to, because it is a little weird. The map looks great. Yes, map, as in singular...The demo only has one multiplayer map, called Oasis. It's like a big desert, with towns and roads, and a river along one side. One of the best elements of the multiplayer is the VEHICLES! There are tanks, helicopters, HUMVEES, cars, and boats, all equipped with guns. There are also many "anti everything" weapons. Rocket launchers, grenade launchers, mounted machine gun turrets, and mortars are just a couple revealed in the demo. This demo is great for anyone who loves destruction, because absolutely EVERYTHING can be knocked down. EVERYTHING. I would highly recommend this demo to anyone who loves FPS games. I would rate this demo as an 8.5/10. I'm sure they will work out all the bugs in the final product, which will be released on June 25.
mposiblisnothng
mposiblisnothng

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company Demo Review for 360 Empty Re: Battlefield: Bad Company Demo Review for 360

Post  Sharamall Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:09 am

i just watched the video you posted. do all weapons have attachments like the grenade launcher thingy?
Sharamall
Sharamall

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company Demo Review for 360 Empty Re: Battlefield: Bad Company Demo Review for 360

Post  mposiblisnothng Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:43 pm

Weapons in the Assault Kit all have the grenade launcher. The others do not, but they have other stuff that the Assault Kit does not.
mposiblisnothng
mposiblisnothng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down