Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pivot Section & Game Hosting Section

+5
Sharamall
mposiblisnothng
obfuscated
InFamous74
FalleNHunteR
9 posters

Go down

Pivot Section & Game Hosting Section Empty Pivot Section & Game Hosting Section

Post  FalleNHunteR Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:45 am

Well A Pivot Section Like Last time cause that was fun, i guess this would go under games but it could be like a sub topic thing or whatever but, say you want to play a game online like Team fortress 2 or Counter Strike, you could orginise a game.

FalleNHunteR

Back to top Go down

Pivot Section & Game Hosting Section Empty Re: Pivot Section & Game Hosting Section

Post  InFamous74 Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:27 pm

good idea's!
HUH HOW ABOUT NOW!
i think they are good idea's so pivot users can use the pivot section and online gamers could set up games

Last edited by InFamous74 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
InFamous74
InFamous74

Back to top Go down

Pivot Section & Game Hosting Section Empty Re: Pivot Section & Game Hosting Section

Post  obfuscated Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:14 pm

InFamous74 wrote:good idea!
this, is spam.
you didn't say whether you thought both ideas were good, just the one, or give an opinion as to whether you would use them or how they would benefit the forum.

I think the Pivot Section could be a maybe.
Maybe one big Arts section with subsections like
The GIMP
Photoshop
Drawings
Pivot
etc.

as for the online game thing, maybe just a stickied topic (under Gaming) with links to threads regarding the playing of each of these online games.
Then its easily accessible and it doesn't create clutter on the Home Page.
obfuscated
obfuscated

Back to top Go down

Post  mposiblisnothng Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:37 pm

Jackreyes wrote:I think the Pivot Section could be a maybe.
Maybe one big Arts section with subsections like
The GIMP
Photoshop
Drawings
Pivot
etc.

as for the online game thing, maybe just a stickied topic (under Gaming) with links to threads regarding the playing of each of these online games.
Then its easily accessible and it doesn't create clutter on the Home Page.

I like that idea jack. one big art section with subsections sounds great
mposiblisnothng
mposiblisnothng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharamall Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:38 pm

will it show up separately on the home page?
Sharamall
Sharamall

Back to top Go down

Post  mposiblisnothng Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:47 pm

subsections would show up under the art section, smaller
mposiblisnothng
mposiblisnothng

Back to top Go down

Post  InFamous74 Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:30 pm

just because i forgot an s doesnt mean it's spam. you've gone power crazy saying everything is spam Jack Suspect
InFamous74
InFamous74

Back to top Go down

Post  obfuscated Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:57 pm

InFamous74 wrote:just because i forgot an s doesn't mean it's spam. you've gone power crazy saying everything is spam Jack Suspect

Thats not what I'm saying, I'm saying that posting that alone in the first place made it spam.
It didn't add anything to the thread which is a request regarding this site.

Going round, posting in every thread saying, That is good, That looks cool or even one word posts like cool, does not contribute anything to the site.
If you are going to do something along these lines, at least back it up with a why you think its good or bad or how it can be improved.

And No, I have not gone 'power crazy' and yes I will quit this forum if you want.
obfuscated
obfuscated

Back to top Go down

Post  RideTheLines Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:37 pm

Last forums pivot section was runned completely by me and colts, and I'm sure he'd be down with me and him runing it again.

We are the ones who have expereince in that area, so we can do most of it.
RideTheLines
RideTheLines

Back to top Go down

Post  Crucio Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:21 pm

Jackreyes wrote:
InFamous74 wrote:just because i forgot an s doesn't mean it's spam. you've gone power crazy saying everything is spam Jack Suspect

Thats not what I'm saying, I'm saying that posting that alone in the first place made it spam.
It didn't add anything to the thread which is a request regarding this site.

Going round, posting in every thread saying, That is good, That looks cool or even one word posts like cool, does not contribute anything to the site.
If you are going to do something along these lines, at least back it up with a why you think its good or bad or how it can be improved.

And No, I have not gone 'power crazy' and yes I will quit this forum if you want.

To be fair, it's people like him that make the site. That make the stats look higher and allow the forum to look better. Jack, this forum isn't going to go anywhere. I've said this before but the reason why there was a sense of order in the Zada Rider forums was because it was so active and brought attention.

This site has nothing to contribute to the internet except bring the old friends of the ZR forums back together so the owners should therefore be thankful for any contribution, however small made.

Crucio~
Crucio
Crucio

http://www.legendofdekkane.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RideTheLines Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:12 pm

Even so, Jack is just asking for some meaning in there posts..

But all such as has gone so far off topic..

So please I'm setting this thread straight, from now on reply to the main topic, nothing about spam..

Thank you.

I will delete any further posts along the spam topic, staff or not.
RideTheLines
RideTheLines

Back to top Go down

Post  FlapJack Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:36 pm

I use flash, I think that should be added as well.
FlapJack
FlapJack

Back to top Go down

Post  InFamous74 Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:39 pm

wow.....how could we have ignored flash.....YA we should add flash too so ppl that favor flash over pivot have somewhere to post too
InFamous74
InFamous74

Back to top Go down

Post  FlapJack Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:42 pm

This may be a bit much, but sections for Anime, Manga, realistic, cartoony, etc would be nice.
FlapJack
FlapJack

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefox4114 Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:12 pm

I added the subsections and will add "Drawings" now
whitefox4114
whitefox4114
Admin

http://www.zadadomain.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down