Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presidential Election: McCain vs. Obama

+4
mposiblisnothng
InFamous74
jjthejetplane945
Madbowza
8 posters

:: Chat :: Chat

Go down

McCain vs. Obama

Presidential Election: McCain vs. Obama Vote_lcap33%Presidential Election: McCain vs. Obama Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Presidential Election: McCain vs. Obama Vote_lcap67%Presidential Election: McCain vs. Obama Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 12

Presidential Election: McCain vs. Obama Empty Presidential Election: McCain vs. Obama

Post  Madbowza Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:27 pm

Who would you vote for? I'd take McCain over Obama any day of the week even though both of them would make a crappy president.
Madbowza
Madbowza

Back to top Go down

Presidential Election: McCain vs. Obama Empty Re: Presidential Election: McCain vs. Obama

Post  jjthejetplane945 Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:05 pm

OBAMA ALL THE WAY!!
jjthejetplane945
jjthejetplane945

http://www.myspace.com/jay_jj_jay

Back to top Go down

Presidential Election: McCain vs. Obama Empty Re: Presidential Election: McCain vs. Obama

Post  InFamous74 Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:46 pm

/\/\/\
OBAMA AND HIS SUPPORTERS FTW! Very Happy
InFamous74
InFamous74

Back to top Go down

Post  Madbowza Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:51 pm

InFamous74 wrote:/\/\/\
What? His ignorant bandwagon supporters who like him not because of his policies but rather because of his "cool factor?" You mean those supporters?
Madbowza
Madbowza

Back to top Go down

Post  InFamous74 Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:08 pm

no i read like every magazine about the political race and it shows their position on certain topics and i believe that Obama is the better choice
INFORMED SUPPORTERS FTW! Very Happy
also DEMOCRATS FTW!
I be a democrat!
InFamous74
InFamous74

Back to top Go down

Post  mposiblisnothng Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:11 pm

Madbowza wrote:
InFamous74 wrote:/\/\/\
What? His ignorant bandwagon supporters who like him not because of his policies but rather because of his "cool factor?" You mean those supporters?

CHEA...Cool factor FTW
mposiblisnothng
mposiblisnothng

Back to top Go down

Post  RideTheLines Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:15 am

I've heard some speechs here and there, Obama seems to have quite the crowd. I'd like to see Obama win, I'm sure McCain would do just as good, but I'm for Obama.
RideTheLines
RideTheLines

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Link Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:43 am

Madbowza wrote:Who would you vote for? I'd take McCain over Obama any day of the week even though both of them would make a crappy president.

100% agreed. i don't want either of them (i want bush to stay pres....) but i would take mccain over obama

Fire Link

Back to top Go down

Post  InFamous74 Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:27 am

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
WTF!
bush has been our worst president ever
InFamous74
InFamous74

Back to top Go down

Post  jjthejetplane945 Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:21 am

InFamous74 wrote:/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
WTF!
bush has been our worst president ever
seriously!!!!
jjthejetplane945
jjthejetplane945

http://www.myspace.com/jay_jj_jay

Back to top Go down

Post  RideTheLines Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:17 pm

Do you guys even know why Bush has been called a bad president or are you just saying that because everybody does?
RideTheLines
RideTheLines

Back to top Go down

Post  obfuscated Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:32 pm

I'm not going to pretend I know much about American Politics but i would rather see Obama win.
obfuscated
obfuscated

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefox4114 Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:43 pm

Let me give you a rundown from a person who's followed politics very closely. Me. Anyways, Bush isn't a bad president. He knows what he's doing. It's not his fault that those animals decided to attack in his eight years. Or the very fact that horrible hurricane decided to hit New Orleans. He's trying his best. And to whom the presidency is handed to next, those issues will be pressurized onto him. So don't hate bush cause everyone does. Look at what he has to do. Can you do that? I don't think so.
As for matters at hand, I am for McCain because I am a very strong Conservative. I don't like the fact that Obama is trying to rake in young voters with his "cool" and his race. The young voters (as you guys, but you can't vote yet Razz) would like to see a difference. They would like to see a black President instead of the norm White one. That's what Obama is trying to do. He's trying to rake in young voters by acting like "one of us". And he is very successful. Another point is that Obama from what I noticed, flip flops his information around. So I'm all for McCain. And that's it. Hope you guys don't see this guy as badly as you thought. Both of them today are striving for "Change" but as far as I can see, McCain is doing better. Obama is far too busy being "cool" And that's my statement. For those who took the time to read this, I Thank you. For those who just skimmed, you are going to be horrible in English.
whitefox4114
whitefox4114
Admin

http://www.zadadomain.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Madbowza Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:53 pm

Whitefox, I do agree with you about the stuff about Obama, but McCain flipflops quite a bit too. And, he's pretty much the closest one can get to being a Democrat while still able to be labeled as a Republican. At least McCain has experience, something Obama needs years more of. McCain was a POW longer than Obama has been a senator. Crazy, huh? Barack Obama is pretty much an empty candidate with no real stances. Sure with his experience he'd make a fine politician on a local scale...but he's not ready for the nation. Oh yeah, the statements that he made are pretty crappy too.....

Presidential Election: McCain vs. Obama 2z4hkhs
Madbowza
Madbowza

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefox4114 Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:45 pm

Hehe being a true republican as I am, I made a banner. It has the democratic donkey on it. Razz Not to offend people but it says "Do you really want to vote for an A**?"
whitefox4114
whitefox4114
Admin

http://www.zadadomain.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Link Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:58 pm

yeah,, it annoys me how everyone thinks that bush is a bad president. they don't even know why anymore, they are just following the crowd.

Fire Link

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Chat :: Chat

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum