Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To All Members

4 posters

:: Chat :: Chat

Go down

To All Members Empty To All Members

Post  mposiblisnothng Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:10 pm

As has become apparent in the last few days, The staff (including myself) have made many mistakes in regards to the administration and moderation of this forum. There has been spite and anger among the members, which has caused many to leave. We tried to run zadadomain like it was the real Zada. Again, a mistake. As Crucio and many others have pointed out, We imposed rules made to govern hundreds of members on about 30. This was a mistake. We just wanted to try to make it like it used to be, but we have found out that that is not the way to go. In this small community we all know each other, and many are friends, as Crucio said.

I will not beg and plead for all members to stay. It is not my call. You can do whatever you want.

All I ask is that you not completely forget about this place, and our community. What we had at Zada was special, as is apparent by the fact that so many of you were eager (at first) to return. As a former member of Zada, I ask you humbly to just pop in every once in a while, maybe just to say hi. Our mission was to bring together the community that was so great. Mistakes were made, and can be resolved. So if you have actually read this wall of text, please take into consideration what I have said. Thank you.

~mposiblisnothng
Admin, Proud Zada member
mposiblisnothng
mposiblisnothng

Back to top Go down

To All Members Empty Re: To All Members

Post  Delinquish Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:09 am

Listen to this post.
Delinquish
Delinquish

Back to top Go down

Post  da master826 Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:46 pm

That was one big post! anyway I read the whole thing.
da master826
da master826

Location : In the bushes outside your house using your unsecured internet network

Back to top Go down

Post  obfuscated Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:41 pm

And you found the need to comment...

I wonder why?

That is just ridiculous, this thread should have been locked from the start.
obfuscated
obfuscated

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Chat :: Chat

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum