Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well It has been good.

2 posters

Go down

Well It has been good. Empty Well It has been good.

Post  Tommer651 Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:28 pm

Hello people, many of you remember me as a fag who sticks up for his sister. This is somewhat true as she is a bitch. But I won't go into that. I wanted to say that I had a great time with you guys on ZadaRider.com/Forums. I remember when it became kind of inactive and thats when I really got active in the forum. It was a fun thing to do over the summer, but as many of you have noticed, We have all grown up. I personaly find linerider/Zadarider very boring now. I miss the fun community and talking to most of you. But I still talk to some of you on facebook. (Madbowza Mpossibleisnothing and Whitefox). Many of you won't ever read this but I felt that it needed to be said. I hope many of you have had a fun time on ZaDarider as I have. This will be the last post about ZaDarider, as it will fall into the depts of the internet with many other great ideas. And with this, The Zada rider topic will be closed, forever.

Yours Truly-
Tommer651

-T1.

Tommer651

Back to top Go down

Well It has been good. Empty Re: Well It has been good.

Post  InFamous74 Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:03 am

just checked this randomly as it was still in my bookmarks list....farewell
InFamous74
InFamous74

Back to top Go down